• What Writing Means To Me; An Essay

    I am a fiction writer. I like to make up stories because I deeply loathe 75% of my real life; the other 25 % is Toastmasters International and my girlfriend; I really like them, to be absolutely honest. Now, I am sure that writing has a different meaning for everyone. For you, writing a short a meaningful tweet to congratulate a friend who just got married may be all the writing you need to do in a day. Also, scrawling down a Vons grocery list to buy food and feed your kids might just be all the writing you need to do for one week. Nevertheless, in my life, there is a complex list that describes what writing means to me.

    Learn More
  • Journal 11; Lots Of Changes Six Months Later

    In the United States, Gabriel realized he was a bit different than the people he spent time with. His first job was at a construction site, with people who were friends of the family; most of them were illegals, like him, and came from small towns he’d heard of before when living back in Mexico. They were building one of Rodolfo’s houses on Quinto and De La Vina, and Gabriel’s main chore was to sweep up cigarette butts, burrito wrappers, and any other trash the main employees had thrown on the floor because they were too lazy to use the blue and bright trashcans that were placed all over the site.

    Learn More
  • I’m Officially On YouTube

    It’s been almost four years since I opened up a Google Plus account and found out I could also make use of YouTube and post videos of myself.

    Learn More
  • Who Is Galuri Leirbag?

    Find out who he is

    Learn More
  • Talking About Ghosts

    Find the story on Amazon

    Learn More
  • Where Did The Water Go?

    “On Monday, September 27th, 2010, people had to sleep naked because it was stifling hot. It was the ‘hottest day of the year,’ according to the local newspaper.”

    Learn More
  • Who is Amalia?

    Ralph Lauren Romance covered the room that night. She wasn’t sorry for what she did. She was relieved. Things had escalated, and the last straw had been drawn. It was time for her to wake up from her naiveté and show him what kind of a woman she really was…

    Learn More
  • Journal 1: From home to the unknown

    His life started when he made the decision.
    It all began on a Monday, November 22, 2004. His luggage consisted of a black leather backpack, a blue t-shirt with the words ‘Brucelas Belgica’ stamped on the front, a pair of black pants, paper toilet in case of an emergency, and plenty of dreams for the future. His future.

    Learn More